Kajol Mukherjee is amongst the most cherished and awarded Bollywood actresses, having won numerous accolades, including six Filmfare Awards. For her contribution to the Arts, she received Padma Shri from India’s government.
With a filmmaker father (Shomu Mukherjee), an actress mother(Tanuja), and a stunning appearance, it is no surprise that Kajol rose to the top of Bollywood.
Kajol Mukherjee Wiki
Kajol Mukherjee Personal Life/Biography
|Date of Birth/Birthday
||5 August 1974
||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
||in Feet-Inches – 5’ 3” in meters – 161 m in centimeters – 161 cm
||in Kilograms – 57 kg in Pounds – 126 lbs
||34 – 28 – 34 Inches
Family Members And Relatives
||Shomu Mukherjee (Late) (Filmmaker)
||Tanishaa Mukherjee (Younger, Actress)
Daughter: Nysa Devgan
Relationship, Husband & Marital Status
||Karthik, Shah Rukh Khan, Ajay Devgan
|Current Relationship Status
||Married with Ajay Devgan
Education, School & College
||St. Joseph’s Convent School, Panchgani,
Favorites Things/Like & Dislike
||Ajay Devgan, Shah Rukh Khan
||Pizza, Spaghetti Salad with Olives, French Fries
||Bollywood: Sholay, Chaalbaaz
Hollywood: Casablanca, Ironman 3, Gone With The Wind
||US $ 16 million
Kajol Mukherjee Biography
- Kajol started acting at an early age of 16 while she was doing her schooling.
- She met her husband (Ajay) for the first time on the sets of the film Gundaraj (1995) in Mahabaleshwar (Maharashtra). Initially, she didn’t like him, but after 15 days of the shoot, both fell in love with each other.
- Kajol was offered a role in 3 idiots (2009), but she refused the offer as she was not happy with the part.
- Kajol says that she was a very naughty girl during her childhood. Her parents separated at a very young age, so she was looked after by her maternal grandmother. She was born in Mumbai to the Mukherjee-Samarth film family of Bengali-Marathi descent.
- Kajol made her debut in the film industry with the romantic drama Bekhudi in 1992, where her birth mother, Tanuja, played a role as her mother. Although the film commercially flopped, she was able to drag the producer’s attention, and as a result, following the year in 1993, she got a chance in the movie Baazigar.
- In addition to playing in movies, Kajol is a social activist. She is known for her work with widows and children, for whom she received the Karmaveer Puraskaar in 2008.
- She was a judge of the reality TV Zee TV Rock-N-Roll. Family and holds a management position at Devgn Entertainment and Software Ltd. Kajol has been married to actor Ajay Devgn since 1999, with whom she has two children.
Social Media Accounts And Channels
These were the latest information about Kajol Mukherjee Wiki, Age, Boyfriends, Biography, Income, Biodata & More. We will update this data and information accordingly as quickly as we get more information. By leaving a comment below, you can share your ideas with us. Thank You!