Raveena Tandon, also known as Raveena Tandon Thadani, is an acclaimed Indian Bollywood actress and producer. She has won several awards, including two Filmfare Awards and one National Film Award. Her ability to play various types of roles is just one reason why Raveena has become one of Hindi cinema’s most popular actresses.
In addition to acting and producing, she is also a talented model. Raveena is the daughter of Ravi Tandon, director of Khel Khel Mein, Anhonee, and more.
Raveena Tandon Wiki
||Raveena Tandon Thadani
||Ravs, Mast Mast Girl
||Actress, Producer, Television Personality and Former Model
|Age / Date of Birth / Birthday
||26 October 1974
||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|| Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign
||Patthar Ke Phool
Height, Weight, Physical Stats, Body Measurements & More
||in Feet-Inches – 5’ 6” in meters – 1.68 m in centimeters – 168 cm
||in Kilograms – 60 kg in Pounds – 132 lbs
||34 – 28 – 34 Inches
Family Members & Relatives
||Ravi Tandon (Producer)
||Son: Ranbir Thadani
Daughter: Rasha Thadani, Pooja (Adopted), Chhaya (Adopted)
Affairs, Boyfriends & Marital Status
||Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar, Anil Thadani
|Current Relationship Status
||Married with Anil Thadani
Education, School & College
||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
||Mithibai College, Mumbai
||Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Rishi Kapoor, Jackie Shroff
||Dhoklas, tandoori paneer and tandoori chicken
||Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, Padosan
||Reading and Dancing
Raveena Tandon Biography
Some Other Additional Facts
- Tandon has produced several films, including Stumped (2003) and Pehchaan: The Face of Truth (2005). In 2012, she hosted a TV show called Isi Ka Naam Zindagi. Her last appearance was in Anurag Kashyap’s Bombay Velvet (2015), in a special appearance as a singer in a club.
- Raveena Tandon is married to film distributor Anil Thadani and has two children with him. Before marriage, Tandon had adopted two girls, who are both married.
- However, she shot into fame in the film ‘Mohra.’ The Hindi flick catapulted her overnight to stardom.
- She worked hard to make the transition to more serious roles and finally reaped the fruits of her labors with films like Shool (1999), Bulandi (2000), and Aks (2001). She won the ‘Filmfare Special Performance Award for the film Aks. She finally got her due by bagging the ‘National Film Award for Best Actress’ for playing the role of protagonist in the critically acclaimed Hindi film ‘Daman-A victim of Marital Violence’ (2001)
- Filmfare Lux New Face Award for Patthar Ke Phool (1992)
- National Film Award for Best Actress: Daman-A victim of Marital Violence (2001)
- Filmfare Special Performance Award for Aks (2002)
- Star Screen Award Best Supporting Actress for Aks (2002)
Social Media Accounts And Channels
This is the latest biodata for Raveena Tandon, including her age, boyfriends, income, and more. We will update their profile as soon as more information becomes available.
You can show your admiration for Raveena Ali by leaving a comment below.