Tina Ball is a former basketball player from the United States. Basketball fans and NBA followers are very familiar with the Ball family surname. LaVar Ball and his sons are always in the spotlight; however, his wife, Tina Ball, a well-known basketball player herself, has for some time shied away from media attention outside of the business.
Tina was an outstanding basketball player during her academic years, and it was on the court that she caught the eye of LaVar Ball for the first time. The two of them eventually got engaged. She is the Vernon Middle School’s athletic director in Montclair, California, and a founding member of the celebrity sports company, ‘Big Baller Company.’ Tina also appears in the family’s Facebook reality show,’ Ball in the Celebrity.’ Because of the Ball families’ extensive involvement in the sport, their company, and reality show, they are sometimes named the ‘basketball Kardashians.’
Tina Ball Profile/Wiki
|Christina Catherine Ball
Tina Ball Personal Life/Biography
|Date of Birth/Birthday
|11 December 1967
|53 Years (As in 2020)
|Chino Hills, California, USA
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign
Tina Ball Height, Weight & Physical Stats/Body Measurements & More
Although Tina is over 53 years old, she is still extremely fit and athletic. The former college basketball player also has proper height and generally right body measurements. Her height is 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) while its weight is unknown, just as its entire body is measured.
|Feet-Inches – 6’ 1.”
Meters – 1.85 m
Centimetres – 185 cm
|in Kilograms – 59 kg
in Pounds – 130 lbs
|33 – 26 – 34 Inches
Tina Ball Family Members And Relatives
Tina is the mother of Lonzo Ball.
|LaVar Ball (M. 1997)
|1. LaMelo Ball
2. LiAngelo Ball
3. Lonzo Ball
Tina Ball Relationship & Marital Status
Tina Ball Education And School, College
|Alta Loma High School
|California State University, Los Angeles (1987–1991)
Tina Ball Money Factor
As per some of the media sources, it is estimated and get to know is that the net worth of Tina Ball is $ 10 Million.
|$ 10 Million+
Tina Ball Personal Life & Family
Tina was born as Christina Catherine Slatinsky on December 11, 1967, to Robert and Catherine Slatinsky in Miami, Florida. Starting from an early age, she took an interest in sports and athletics. As a talented basketball player, she dominated the court effortlessly at Alta Loma High School and California State University, and later represented her institution on the ‘Cal State Los Angeles Golden Eagles Women’s Team in college.
By the way, Tina also found her soulmate at the basketball court. According to LaVar, he saw Tina on the basketball court for the first time after transferring from West Los Angeles College to Cal State Los Angeles. Just as though a cupid’s arrow had hit him, LaVar could not take his eyes off her. Without wasting a second, he walked up to her and said, ‘I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we’re going to do something. Taken back by the cockiness of LaVar, Tina Ball was left perplexed.
Interestingly, right at her first meeting with LaVar, LaVar told her that they would get married one day and have boys, thus starting a basketball family legacy. LaVar’s’ master plan’ worked, and they have a basketball family. LaVar and Tina are married and blessed with three daughters, Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo Ball, and LaMelo Ball, all of whom are professional basketball players. While Lonzo is currently a point guard for the’ Los Angeles Lakers,’ LiAngelo is a shooting guard for the UCLA Bruins men’s basketball team. Her youngest son, LaMelo, is a junior guard at Chino Hills High School. Via Lonzo, she’s got a granddaughter, Zoey, named after her.
Some Other Additional Facts About Tina Ball
- Starting from a young age, Tina Ball had shown an aversion to the female child’s conventional standards and had taken an interest in fitness and sports.
- From different sports options, Tina Ball took an interest in basketball. At her high school, she began playing at Alta Loma High School, where she showed enough talent to earn a place in the California State University basketball team, playing on the Golden Eagles Women’s Team.
- She was unable to pursue her professional basketball career. Still, she remained a part of the sport outside the court, and what she did is that she joined Vernon Middle School as an athletic director.
- In addition to her work at Vernon Middle School, Tina Ball has also helped develop the 3B brand, Big Baller Brand, which she with her husband LaVar set up.
- Tina Ball and her husband LaVar have been able to make the brand a national entity, assisted by the exploits of her sons on the basketball court, LaVar’s tendency to stir up controversy, and their reality show, Ball in the Family, which is hosted on Facebook and records more than a million viewers.
- The Big Baller brand that Tina Ball helped cultivate includes a shoe line, a clothing line, and other merchandise forms.
- Tina Ball has a height of 6 feet 1 inch.
- In high school, she averaged 15.8 points per game and finished her college career with a point total of 935 points, finishing eighth on the all-time list.
- Tina’s granddaughter, Zoey, was named after her.
- Health issues: Some rumors spread in February 2017, stating that Tina had a stroke that caused motor problems on her right side. When Lonzo was queried by a reporter about Tina’s health, Lonzo preferred not to drag the family business into the media, saying, “I don’t have a comment on that, man, it’s a family thing.”
Tina Ball Social Media Accounts And Channels
We hope you enjoyed reading the latest biodata for Tina Ball (mother of Lonzo Ball), including her age, boyfriends, income, and more. We will update their profile as soon as more information becomes available.
You can show your admiration for Tina by leaving a comment below.