Tina Ball is a former basketball player from the United States. Basketball fans and the NBA followers are very familiar with the Ball family surname. However, the LaVar Ball and his sons are always in the spotlight, his wife, Tina Ball, a well-known basketball player herself, has for some time shied away from media attention.
Tina was an outstanding basketball player during her academic years. Tina caught LaVar’s eye for the first time while playing in the court. The two of them eventually got engaged. While Tina has not been actively involved in post-marriage or child athletics, Tina is the athletic director at the Vernon Middle School in Montclair, California. Tina is also a founding member of the celebrity sports company, ‘Big Baller Company.’ Tina also appears in the family’s Facebook reality show,’ Ball in the Celebrity.’ Considering the dedication of the Ball and the devotion to the sport, the community can be named’ basketball Kardarshians,’ of which Tina is the leading support network.
Tina Ball Profile/Wiki
|Full Name||Christina Catherine Ball|
Tina Ball Personal Life/Biography
|Date of Birth/Birthday||11 December 1967|
|Age||52 Years (As in 2019)|
|Birthplace||Chino Hills, California, USA|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Sagittarius|
Tina Ball Height, Weight & Physical Stats/Body Measurements & More
Now Tina is over 52 years old; Tina Ball is still a wonderful woman who has an excellent design and is still quite athletic. The former college basketball player also has proper height and generally right body measurements. Its height is 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) while its weight is unknown, just as its entire body is measured.
|Height||in Feet-Inches – 6’ 1.”
in meters – 1.85 m
in centimeters – 185 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 59 kg
in Pounds – 130 lbs
|Body Measurements||33 – 26 – 34 Inches|
Tina Ball Family Members And Relatives
|Husband/Spouse||LaVar Ball (M. 1997)|
|Children||1. LaMelo Ball
2. LiAngelo Ball
3. Lonzo Ball
Tina Ball Affairs, Boyfriends & Marital Status
Tina Ball Education And School, College
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|School||Alta Loma High School|
|College/ University||California State University, Los Angeles (1987–1991)|
Tina Ball Money Factor
As per some of the media sources, it is estimated and get to know is that the net worth of Tina Ball is $ 5 Million.
|Net Worth||$ 5 Million|
Tina Ball Personal Life & Family
Tina was born as Christina Catherine Slatinsky on December 11, 1967, Robert and Catherine Slatinsky in Miami, Florida. Starting from an early age, Tina took an interest in sports and athletics. As a talented basketball player, she dominated the court effortlessly at both Alta Loma High School and California State University. In college, Tina represented her institution on the ‘Cal State Los Angeles Golden Eagles Women’s Team.
By the way, Tina also found her soulmate at the basketball court. According to LaVar, he saw Tina at the basketball court for the first time after that she was transferred from West Los Angeles College to Cal State Los Angeles. Just as if he had been hit by cupid, he could not take his eyes off her. Without wasting a second, he walked up to her and said, ‘I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we’re going to do something. Taken back by the cockiness of LaVar, Tina Ball was left perplexed.
Interestingly, right at her first meeting with LaVar, LaVar told her that one day they would get married and have boys, thus starting a basketball family legacy. LaVar’s’ master plan’ worked, and they have a basketball family. LaVar and Tina are married and blessed with three daughters, Lonzo Ball, LiAngelo Ball, and LaMelo Ball, all of whom are the professional basketball players. While Lonzo is currently a point guard for the’ Los Angeles Lakers,’ LiAngelo is a shooting guard for the UCLA Bruins men’s basketball team. Her youngest son, LaMelo, is a junior guard at Chino Hills High School. Via Lonzo, she’s got a granddaughter, Zoey, named after her.
Some Other Additional Facts About Tina Ball
- Starting from a young age, Tina Ball had shown an aversion to the conventional standards of the female child and had taken an interest in fitness and sports.
- From different sports options, Tina Ball took an interest in basketball. She began playing at her high school, Alta Loma High School, where she showed enough talent to earn a place in the California State University basketball team, playing on the Golden Eagles Women’s Team.
- She was unable to pursue her professional basketball career. Still, she remained a part of the sport outside the court, and what she did is that she joined Vernon Middle School as an athletic director.
- In addition to her work at Vernon Middle School, Tina Ball has also helped develop the 3B brand, Big Baller Brand, which she with her husband LaVar set up.
- Tina Ball and her husband LaVar have been able to make the brand a national entity, buoyed by the exploits of her sons at the basketball court, LaVar Ball’s tendency to stir up controversy and their reality show, Ball in the Family, which is hosted on Facebook and records more than a million viewers.
- The Big Baller brand that Tina Ball helped cultivate includes a shoe line, a clothing line, and other forms of merchandise.
- Tina Ball has a height of 6 feet 1 inch.
- In high school, she averaged 15.8 points per game and finished her college career with a point total of 935 points, finishing eighth in the all-time list.
- Tina’s granddaughter, Zoey, was named after her.
- Health issues: Some rumors spread in February 2017, stating that Tina had a stroke that caused motor problems on her right side. When Tina was approached by a reporter asking about her health, Lonzo preferred not to drag the family business into the media, saying, “I don’t have a comment on that, man, it’s a family thing.”
Tina Ball Social Media Accounts And Channels
These were the latest information about Tina Ball (Lonzo Ball’s Mother) Wiki, Age, Biography, Family & More. We will update this data and information accordingly as quickly as we get more information. By leaving a comment below, you can share your ideas with us. Thank You!